[Dovecot] \" character in folder name results in strange LIST

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Sat Sep 4 08:56:14 EEST 2010

On Fri, 2010-09-03 at 23:30 +0200, Samuel Kvasnica wrote:

> Well, David, if evolution was not such an instable beast... we did few
> evaluations from openSuSE10.3 up to 11.2 recently,
> and it was a no-go, except for basic imap usage. As soon as more
> connectors/plugins are involved, it is a nightmare.
> Plus, we unfortunately want it also on Win32 Platform.

Yeah, I've often hated Evolution, but only stayed with it out of
inertia. I'm a lot happier with the 2.30.3 release, and will be even
happier with 2.32 when it comes out. There have been a lot of
improvements.

Did you file bugs? The Evolution team seem to be a lot better these days
than they used to be, and bugs do actually get looked at.

--
dwmw2