[Dovecot] Problem with Sieve Vacation

Birger Schacht birger at rantanplan.org
Tue Sep 14 13:05:28 EEST 2010

On 09/13/2010 05:40 PM, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> Looking at the code.. It checks To: Cc: Bcc: Resent-To: Recent-Cc: and
> listed in :addresses is found from any of those headers, it's ok. So one
> of those has to match in your system. (Have you checked if
> ${original_recipient} is tuser or testuser?)

Is it possible not to check for ${original_recipient}? If i understand
correctly, a user having multiple aliases sends a vacation message in
any case, whatever in :addresses is listed (if i use -a
${original_recipient} with deliver).
If i have an alias info at somehost and i list my email address in
:addresses i don't expect an autoresponce on a mail not sent to that
address.
Maybe it would help if i removed the -a ${original_recipient} argument,
but i need that so the vacation messages have the right From: header.

thank you,
Birger