[Dovecot] Dovecot with Virtual Domains

Tue Sep 21 15:32:07 EEST 2010

On 2010-09-21 5:50 AM, Edmonds Namasenda <namasenda at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have unzipped Dovecot v2.0.2

Well, you should at least start out with the latest version (2.0.3)...

> The last I tried dovecot was with v1.0.13 and I would like help to achieve
> the set-up as described below.

All you provided was an extremely general description of what you want
to do.

This is a great list to get help with specific issues/questions/problems
with dovecot, but your general description was way too vague for any
kind of sensible answers...

Using postfixadmin+mysql to manage user accounts is definitely a good
thing though, getting both postfix and dovecot to use your mysql backend
should be fairly easy... the postfix list is the place to ask for help
with postfix, and this is the place to ask *specific* questions about
dovecot related issues.

--

Best regards,

Charles