[Dovecot] Sieve error on Quota full (Dovecot 2.0.3)

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Wed Sep 22 19:35:24 EEST 2010

On Wed, 2010-09-22 at 12:17 +0200, Stephan Bosch wrote:
> > dovecot: lda(user at host.com): Error: sieve: script
> > /data/mail/host.com/user at host.com//.dovecot.sieve failed with
> > unsuccessful implicit keep (user logfile
> > /data/mail/host.com/user at host.com//.dovecot.sieve.log may reveal
> > additional details)
> >
> > Checking the .dovecot.sieve.log I see:
> > sieve: info: started log at Sep 22 00:38:11.
> > error: msgid=<dovecot-1285137490-378260-0 at storagebox.host.com>: failed
> > to store into mailbox 'INBOX': Quota exceeded (
> > mailbox for user is full).

I don't think quota full should be logged as an error.. Without Sieve
this is logged:

Info: msgid=unspecified: subject=: save failed to INBOX: Quota exceeded (mailbox for user is full)
Info: msgid=unspecified: subject=: rejected: Quota exceeded (mailbox for user is full)

Also when this happens, does quota_full_tempfail setting work as
expected?