[Dovecot] "Documentation" link from http://www.dovecot.org/

Wed Sep 22 20:01:56 EEST 2010

On 2010-09-22 12:26 PM, Timo Sirainen <tss at iki.fi> wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-09-21 at 20:53 +0100, William Blunn wrote:
>> Though for me, the version numbers are too small to be useful.

> I know they're small, but I didn't want them to make the bar any
> higher. Also having something like "Documentation v1.x v2.0" looks
> like of ugly-confusing.

Ahh... now I see what William was talking about - those numbers were so
small I didn't even notice them... ;)

I agree they are too small to even be useful.

I suggest removing them completely and just name the link
"Documentation/Wiki"...

Then, again, I suggest that takes you to a wiki.dovecot.org landing page
that only has 2 (for now) BIG links, one to each version, which then
take you to wiki1. or wiki2.... then the top of each can still have
links back to the other version(s) like it does now.

--

Best regards,

Charles