[Dovecot] Creating 'trash' folder

Jerry dovecot.user at seibercom.net
Thu Sep 23 19:11:37 EEST 2010

This might well be OT; however, I thought I would ask anyway.

Please keep in mind that the IMAP server is Dovecot.

I have a friend who uses Becky Internet Mail
<http://www.rimarts.co.jp/becky.htm> on a Windows system. There us an
options under the configuration menu in Becky to create the trash
folder on the server. It suggest ".trash" for the name. He is aware
that I use Dovecot and wanted to know if that would actually work. He
claims to have activated that option in Becky; however, the trash
folder was never actually created, or at least he was unable to locate
it.

I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with this sort of
thing. I could gather more information, but I doubt that this really
has anything to do with Dovecot anyway.

--
Jerry ✌
Dovecot.user at seibercom.net

Happiness, n.:
	An agreeable sensation arising from contemplating the misery of
	another.

	Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"