[Dovecot] dovecot-lda segfaults with some sieve scripts

interfaSys sàrl interfasys at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 18:26:16 EEST 2010

Hello,

I tried to do a trace but it didn't seem to work.

(gdb) r
Starting program: /usr/libexec/dovecot/dovecot-lda -p example-message.eml
(no debugging symbols found)...(no debugging symbols found)...(no
debugging symbols found)...(no debugging symbols found)...(no debugging
symbols founn

Program exited with code 0100.

Nothing gets delivered.

Cheers,