[Dovecot] configure: error: unrecognized option: --docdir=/usr/share/doc/dovecot-2.0.11

Bruce Cheng itlist at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 08:09:41 EEST 2011

Hi,

Thank you for your soon reply.
I tried to build RPMS from source rpm file, due to I don't need to use
some API such llike postgresql, sqlite and so on.

I tried to upgrade automake and autoconf, but they all are new enough.

# yum install automake  autoconf
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
 * addons: centos.tt.co.kr
 * base: mirror.yongbok.net
 * extras: mirror.yongbok.net
 * rpmforge: fr2.rpmfind.net
 * updates: mirror.yongbok.net
Setting up Install Process
Package automake-1.9.6-2.3.el5.noarch already installed and latest version
Package autoconf-2.59-12.noarch already installed and latest version
Nothing to do

Please advise me how to fix this issue and thank you in advance.

--
Best Regards,
Bruce