[Dovecot] INBOX empty after dsync

Gary Chodos gchodos at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 04:15:13 EEST 2011

After hearing so many good things about mdbox, I am testing it.  I
moved my Maildir to a test box, and did the conversion with dsync
which reported no errors and appeared to go fine after I set:

namespace {
  separator = /
  inbox = yes
}

and changed mail_location=mdbox:~/mdbox

But the problem is that the Inbox now is empty in my imap client.
What did I do wrong?  I can see the emails are there if I grep for
subject lines I know exist in my inbox within ~/mdbox, but in the imap
client it is as if inbox is totally empty.  All the other folders
appear fine in imap client.