[Dovecot] Fwd: .dovecot.sieve as Mailbox

Francisco Wagner C. Freire wgrcunha at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 16:06:21 EEST 2011

Yeah, the best solution is it, but let explain better my case.

When i get this job, the structure is:

1.5M users
IMAP -> Dovecot 0.99
POP -> Qpopper
MTA -> Qmail
LDA -> Vdeliver
About 600TB of mails on storages

Today is:

Still 1.5M Users
IMAP -> Dovecot 2.0.11
POP -> Dovecot 2.0.11
MTA -> Postfix
LDa -> Dovecot 2.0.11 LMTP
Still 600TB of mails

To be more transparent to users, i using the old path, and using this the
maildir is in the user home directory. To change this i need to move tons of
mails. To change sieve location i need to migrate all personal user scripts.
And i need a time, i known is the best way but if i can  fix it now, is
better for me.

If no other way, i will change it :)