[Dovecot] Debug new emails?

Beto Moreno pamrtj at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 04:23:49 EEST 2011

Hi guys.

I would like to debug all the new emails arrive to the users mailbox,
I have some issue with 1 users that claim that is losing some
important emails.

The issue that I are not logging to much info in dovecot, I had read
the mail_log plugin wiki is not difficult to setup.

I want to see went the users receive the new emails, because postfix
have the log that say"

"sent" from the envelop to the issue user, but I the user say that he
didn't receive the email, check his emails and is true I didn't see
those 2 emails that postfix send to the user mailbox.

 I check my spam server and is not blocking that envelop, the spam is
not causing this.

 I'm using Centos 5.4 Postfix 2.3.x Dovecot 1.0.x,but reading mail_log
plugin say that we need 1.2.x, can I still use this plugin or  I have
other options?

 Thanks!!!