[Dovecot] sieve-test ignores precedence and other for vacation

Stephan Bosch stephan at rename-it.nl
Wed Apr 20 16:08:19 EEST 2011

Op 20-4-2011 14:15, Burckhard Schmidt schreef:
> Hello,
> I'm using pigeonhole-0.2.3, it works fine.
>
> I tried to verify some build in checks of vacation concerning
> precedence or auto-submitted header lines.
> It looks like sieve-test ignores header lines like

Hmm, good point. Those verifications are not performed in test mode,
which is a bit unexpected I presume. Adding the -e argument would show
something like this:

sieve-test(stephan): Info: checked duplicate for user stephan.
info: msgid=unspecified: discarding vacation response to precedence=bulk
message from <stephan at rename-it.nl>.
info: msgid=unspecified: stored mail into mailbox 'INBOX'.
sieve-test(stephan): Info: final result: success

Will fix this for the next release.

Regards,

Stephan.