[Dovecot] Re-downloading mails after migrate server

Esther Yébenes --Conzentra-- esther.yebenes at conzentra.com
Fri Apr 29 17:46:01 EEST 2011

Hi all... again.

I have uploaded the new server to dovecot 2.0.12, and still having the
same issue.
I have even tried changing the hostname, and still the same.
I have checked the site http://wiki2.dovecot.org/Migration at the "POP3
migration" section, and I can't see the problem. The UIDLs between hosts
are still the same, and I am lost at what is making me download the
mails saved on the server.

Any more ideas? They'd be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance

--

Esther Yébenes
esther.yebenes at conzentra.com <mailto:esther.yebenes at conzentra.com>