[Dovecot] alpine + Maildir

upen upendra.gandhi at gmail.com
Fri May 6 16:31:44 EEST 2011

> on my alpine in pine.conf we have settings:
> inbox-path=#md//var/spool/mail/$USER
>
> and alpine is:
> oceanic:~# rpm -qa alpine
> alpine-2.02-1.fc14.x86_64
>
> and it works.

Thanks for helping out. Just want to confirm.

Is /var/spool/mail/$USER maildir format or mbox I have read that
mailbox location generally used for mbox format.

If it is maildir format, then one more question, are you able to see
all folders in the maildir or just INBOX using that setting?

Thanks,
UG

--
upen,
emerge -uD life (Upgrade Life with dependencies)