[Dovecot] Dovecot imaptest on RHEL4/GFS1, RHEL6/GFS2, NFS and local storage results

Aliet Santiesteban Sifontes alietsantiesteban at gmail.com
Fri May 6 17:38:53 EEST 2011

the configs:

[root at n02 ~]# dovecot -n
# 2.0.12: /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf
# OS: Linux 2.6.32-71.24.1.el6.x86_64 x86_64 Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server
release 6.0 (Santiago)
auth_cache_size = 15 M
auth_default_realm = test.com
auth_mechanisms = plain login
auth_worker_max_count = 60
disable_plaintext_auth = no
login_greeting = Server ready.
mail_fsync = never
mail_location = sdbox:~/sdbox:INDEX=/vmail/index/%n
mail_plugins = quota zlib
managesieve_notify_capability = mailto
managesieve_sieve_capability = fileinto reject envelope encoded-character
vacation subaddress comparator-i;ascii-numeric relational regex imap4flags
copy include variables body enotify environment mailbox date
mbox_write_locks = fcntl
mmap_disable = yes
namespace {
  inbox = yes
  location =
  prefix =
  separator = /
}
passdb {
  args = /etc/dovecot/dovecot-ldap.conf.ext
  driver = ldap
}
plugin {
  autocreate = Sent
  autocreate2 = Trash
  autocreate3 = Drafts
  autocreate4 = Junk
  autocreate5 = Archives
  autocreate6 = Templates
  autosubscribe = Sent
  autosubscribe2 = Trash
  autosubscribe3 = Drafts
  autosubscribe4 = Junk
  autosubscribe5 = Archives
  autosubscribe6 = Templates
  quota = dict:User quota::file:%h/sdbox/dovecot-quota
  quota_rule = *:storage=250M
  quota_rule2 = Trash:storage=+50M
  quota_rule3 = Spam:storage=+25M
  quota_rule4 = Sent:ignore
  sieve = ~/.dovecot.sieve
  sieve_before = /var/vmail/sievescripts/before.d
  sieve_dir = ~/sieve
  zlib_save = gz
  zlib_save_level = 6
}