[Dovecot] DOVECOT v2.0.11 using SIEVE not working

Stephan Bosch stephan at rename-it.nl
Sat May 7 10:31:52 EEST 2011

On 5/7/2011 12:54 AM, Matt Mc Namara wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to get sieve working with dovecot. I seem to have
> everything enabled but my scripts done seem to work.

> both sieve-filter (2000) and sieve (4190) are running

Uh, what do you mean with sieve-filter in this case?

Regarding your problem:
     - Make sure you are using the Dovecot LDA
(http://wiki2.dovecot.org/LDA) and/or LMTP (http://wiki2.dovecot.org/LMTP).
     - Make sure the LDA Sieve plugin is enabled
(http://wiki2.dovecot.org/Pigeonhole/Sieve/Configuration)
     - Make sure that the sieve scripts are found. You can obtain more
information by enabling mail_debug.

If the above does not solve your problem, it is important to post your
dovecot -n output here.

Regards,

Stephan.