[Dovecot] DOVECOT v2.0.11 using SIEVE not working

Matt Mc Namara matt at gr-lakes.com
Mon May 9 20:28:17 EEST 2011

Does anyone have any ideas? I've checked my sendmail.cf file which has the
entry for dovecot-lda, I've even run it manually and it still does not move
the email to the designated file. The logfile for debugging "says" it is
running the dovecot-sieve script file. I'm trying to determine where to
check next.