[Dovecot] Posfix and Dovecot (dovecot like LDA) and no space left on the disk

Petr Svacina svacinap at compsys.cz
Tue May 10 15:44:17 EEST 2011

Here is the logs:

May  8 06:00:36 mailserver dovecot: deliver(sazima at vendys.net): msgid=<3DEF56667E754F24B163C9767422C9A9 at dlllk.local>: save failed to INBOX: Not enough disk space
May  8 06:00:36 mailserver dovecot: deliver(sazima at vendys.net): msgid=<3DEF56667E754F24B163C9767422C9A9 at dlllk.local>: rejected: Not enough disk space
May  8 06:00:36 mailserver postfix/pickup[27640]: D8B242F9E1: uid=150 from=<>
May  8 06:00:36 mailserver postfix/pipe[27978]: 4B3A72F8C0: to=<sazima at vendys.net>, relay=dovecot, delay=11, delays=11/0.02/0/0.04, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (delivered via dovecot service)
May  8 06:00:36 mailserver postfix/qmgr[18807]: 4B3A72F8C0: removed

Problem is, that:

1. spool HAVE ENOUGH space (so postfix has no problem keeps the message in the spool)
2. postfix forward message to dovecot
3. dovecot accept message, but can not deliver to /home/vmail, because there is no space :-)
4. so dovecot lost/delete/refuse message and tells postfix - everything is Ok ?
5. postfix cleans qmgr (bacause message has been forward to LDA succesfully I suppose :-) )

Thanks Peter

--
Tato zprava byla prohledana na vyskyt viru
a nebezpecneho obsahu antivirovym systemem