[Dovecot] DOVECOT v2.0.11 using SIEVE not working

Matt Mc Namara matt at gr-lakes.com
Tue May 10 19:46:13 EEST 2011

Hi All,

I seem to be getting nowhere on this problem.

1. Does anyone have a working configuration using sendmail, dovecot and
sieve for filters?
2. Dovecot 2.0.11 currently is running and working both with imap and pop3.
3. Sendmail version 8.14.4 is being used and the .mc file has been modifed
to use dovecot as
    the LDA. A new .cf file has been created and is currently running.
4. A simple rule has been created and called .dovecot-sieve and has been
tested. However, it
    never seems to be involked.

I have checked the wiki2.dovecot.org site long before posting on here. I
have searched to make sure configurations are correct. I have already looked
at and verified my entries regarding the wiki2.dovecot.org/LDA reference.
I'm still not seeing my scripts being executed.

Where is the next logical place to look?

Thanks in advance