[Dovecot] Posfix and Dovecot (dovecot like LDA) and no space left on the disk

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Tue May 10 21:37:20 EEST 2011

On 10.5.2011, at 21.32, Andrzej Adam Filip wrote:

> Do you intent any time soon to provide some hook to alow MTA reject
> mailboxes?

Can you give specifics of what I'd need to do for that? I remember there is some sendmail protocol that is also supported by Postfix (I think), but I can't remember specifics (and a bit lazy to google for it). v2.0 would finally allow easily implementing such service. Hmm. I guess such service would both have to check if the user exists and also the quota value, and give errors about both of them.