[Dovecot] possible bug leading to lmtp crashes

Trever L. Adams trever.adams at gmail.com
Wed May 11 16:12:47 EEST 2011

On 05/11/2011 06:27 AM, Timo Sirainen wrote:

> That patch only was supposed to make it crash elsewhere, not actually
> fix anything. :)
Yes, that is what I thought. Funny thing is, in 24 hours, it used to
crash a dozen times or more, on two of the three machines (the other was
much slower). I do not have any asserts in /var/log/maillog that aren't
"normal" also, no new crashes. I will keep letting it run.

Thank you,
Trever
--
"Science helps a lot, but people built perfectly good brick walls long
before they knew why cement works." -- Alan Cox