[Dovecot] Released Pigeonhole Sieve v0.1.19 and ManageSieve v0.11.13 for Dovecot v1.2.17

Stephan Bosch stephan at rename-it.nl
Fri May 20 01:13:23 EEST 2011

Hello Dovecot users,

As promised, I hereby release new versions of Sieve and ManageSieve for
Dovecot v1.2. These releases consist entirely of (backported) bugfixes
and introduce no new features. There is a good chance that these are the
last releases for Dovecot v1.2.

Changelog Sieve v0.1.19:

  - Enotify extension: fixed inappropriate return type in mailto URI
    parse function, also fixing ARM compiler warning.
  - Vacation extension: fixed handling of sendmail errors. It produced
    an additional confusing success message in case of error.
  - Removed header MIME-decoding to fix erroneous address parsing.
    Applies to address test and vacation command.

Changelog ManageSieve v0.11.13:

  - ManageSieve: fixed bug in UTF-8 checking of string values.

The releases are available as follows:

  Sieve

http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/1.2/dovecot-1.2-sieve-0.1.19.tar.gz
http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/1.2/dovecot-1.2-sieve-0.1.19.tar.gz.sig

  ManageSieve

http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/1.2/dovecot-1.2-managesieve-0.11.13.tar.gz
http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/1.2/dovecot-1.2-managesieve-0.11.13.tar.gz.sig

  ManageSieve patch

http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/1.2/dovecot-1.2.17-managesieve-0.11.13.diff.gz
http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/1.2/dovecot-1.2.17-managesieve-0.11.13.diff.gz.sig

Refer to http://pigeonhole.dovecot.org and the Dovecot wiki for more
information. Don't hesitate to notify me when there are any problems.

Regards,

--
Stephan Bosch
stephan at rename-it.nl