[Dovecot] fts crash

Daniel L. Miller dmiller at amfes.com
Sun May 22 06:17:16 EEST 2011

On 5/21/2011 8:04 PM, Daniel L. Miller wrote:
> I've completed my mailbox rebuild - theoretically I should be free of
> corruption.  I used dsync to export from mdbox to maildir (so should
> be clean) then used a virtual machine with Dovecot to import back to
> mdbox in another location.  So...theoretically I should be free of all
> corruption now...

Perhaps I spoke too soon...

May 21 20:13:38 bubba dovecot: imap(emiller at amfes.com): Error: FETCH []
for mailbox INBOX UID 1274 got too little data: 4443 vs 5253
May 21 20:13:38 bubba dovecot: imap(emiller at amfes.com): Error: Corrupted
index cache file
/var/mail/amfes.com/emiller/mdbox/mailboxes/INBOX/dbox-Mails/dovecot.index.cache:
Broken virtual size for mail UID 1274
May 21 20:13:38 bubba dovecot: imap(emiller at amfes.com): Disconnected:
FETCH failed bytes=103/5395

--