[Dovecot] How to stop mail_executable from cwd to ~home

Joseph Tam jtam.home at gmail.com
Tue May 24 01:02:14 EEST 2011

On Tue, 24 May 2011, Timo Sirainen wrote:

> Why do you have home directories listed in the passwd-file if you don't want to use them?

It's the authentication database for everything, not just Dovecot.  I
I guess I could just synthesize one by creating an auxilliary password
file with the other information stripped out.  Or just let dovecot
do an automount on a per-user demand and see how it goes -- I think this
only becomes a concern if I do a doveadm command with wildcarded users.

Joseph Tam <jtam.home at gmail.com>