[Dovecot] clarifications on shared mailboxes

Frank Bonnet f.bonnet at esiee.fr
Mon Oct 3 14:52:07 EEST 2011

Hello

I need some clarifications on shared mailboxes.

Actually we use MBOX format with "real" unix users , but I've been asked
to create some shared mailboxes for some users who need to have some
for their working groups.

What would be the best way to create those shared mailboxes ?

Would it be possible to create some "shared space" on the server
in maildir format to get advantage of the last seen flag ?

If yes some config examples would be a great help.

See attach the doveconf -n output ( certificates names have been
obscured ;-) )

Thank you.