[Dovecot] Dsync Removing Subscriptions Entries

Asai asai at globalchangemusic.org
Wed Sep 28 20:30:07 EEST 2011

Greetings,

In learning to get Dsync to work, I see a lot of this type of warning in
the logs:

/vmail/domain/user/subscriptions: Removing invalid entry: INBOX/SOME folder

When I ran a test this morning on the backed up emails on the remote
server with Thunderbird, I did indeed see that many of the subscribed
folders were not present in TB, although the directories and data were
indeed present on the remote server.  The subscriptions file on the
remote server had the omissions which Dsync warned about.  These maildir
folders seem to work fine on the main server.  Can someone help me to
understand how to make the sync without omissions in the subscriptions file?

--

*Asai*
Global Change Multi-Media