[Dovecot] dovecot LDA error

Hadi Salem almarzuki2001 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 28 03:45:08 EEST 2012

Hi  Timo Sirainen,

It’s working with me fine. With no problem.

After I configured my MTA (sendmail) to run dovecot-lda as
root with chmod 4750 /local/user/libexce/dovecot/dovecot-lda. And create group
called secmail.

I had to change dovecot-lda group to secmail.  And then added mail to secmail group.

It works with me.

Before when I changed dovecot-lda group direct to mail doesn’t
work. But it should to work.!!!

 I think that was the
error. Later after creating separate group and adding mail to it, it’s working
fine.. Any idea here… why doesn’t work if I changed dovecot-lda direct to mail
group instead of creating new group and adding mail to it???.

Hadi-