[Dovecot] Mail migration troubles

Spyros Tsiolis stsiol at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 2 00:54:40 EEST 2012

Hello all,

OK, I would really appreciate your help on this.
I managed to do a pretty straight-forward and flawless migration
on dovecot from one domain to another.

However, I have this nagging problem with most of the thunderbird
MTAs. When I try to delete some "test" messages I sent to make sure
that everything works, it comes back with the following message on
the bottom of the Thunderbird window :

"The current operation on InBox did not succeed.
The mail server for account "Account at bloomingdomain.gr"
responded [TRYCREATE] mailbox doesn't exist : Trash"

Now, I know it has to do something with automatically creating a
trash folder. But don't know anything more.

Could someone shed some light on this ?

Dovecot v1.2.15 AFAIK
CentOS 5.5 x86 (32-bit)
other stuff

On Clients : Thunderbird v11.0.1 (XP Pro / 32-bit)

s.

----
"I merely function as a channel that filters
music through the chaos of noise"
- Vangelis