[Dovecot] doveadm user -f index

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Wed Apr 4 07:33:02 EEST 2012

http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-2.1/rev/601014feade4

doveadm user -m -f home user at domain

I'm still not sure if I implemented this the user friendliest way.. It's kind of annoying to have these existing "doveadm auth" and "doveadm user" commands. Perhaps "doveadm user -m" should have been the default, with some added fields, and then the current "doveadm user" would have been as an added option. Hm. Maybe I should change it to v2.2..