[Dovecot] Understanding Sockets

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sat Dec 22 10:50:09 EET 2012

because they are too lazy to lern how tu buld
packages for their distribution which is at
least for redhat-based distribution trivial

it is no rocket science to take the existing
source package, replace the tarball and after
change some lines in the SPEC-fle rebuild

on the other hand - Ubuntu Server OS (10.04)
whoever installed this crap (sorry but ubuntu
prdouction is a joke) knew that there wll be
no upgrades because that is why LTS versions
are there - you can not have both