[Dovecot] Dovecot-2.0.18 and Dovecot-Pigeonwhole-0.2.6lL

Thomas Leuxner tlx at leuxner.net
Wed Feb 15 17:14:55 EET 2012

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 03:55:28PM +0100, Ralf Zimmermann wrote:
> If I use Dovecot-2.0.17 and Dovecot-Pigeonwhole-0.2.5 with the same
> configuration I can define
>
>    include :personal "vacation.sieve";
>
> in my main sieve script. All works fine.

Changelog v0.2.6:

 * This release fixes unintentional behavior of the include extension.
   Included script names with a name like "name.sieve" would implicitly
   map to a script file called "name.sieve" and not "name.sieve.sieve".
   Keep in mind that the .sieve file extension has no meaning from
   within the Sieve language. A Sieve script is always stored with an
   appended .sieve file extension, also when the name already ends with
   a .sieve suffix.

Try:

  include :personal "vacation";

Regards