[Dovecot] Dovecot 2.1.0 packages for CentOS 6 / RHEL6

ml ml at smtp.fakessh.eu
Fri Feb 17 02:41:06 EET 2012

Le 2012-02-16 23:27, Morten Stevens a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> First, Timo, Thank you for Dovecot 2.1.0.
>
> I've built Dovecot 2.1.0 RPMs including Dovecot-Pigeonhole 0.3.0 for
> RHEL6, CentOS 6 and Scientific Linux 6.
>
> If anyone is interested in testing these RPMs:
> http://oss.imt-systems.com/mstevens/el6/dovecot/2.1.0/
>
> Feedback would be appreciated.
>
> After some testing, we will use these RPMs on our IMAP servers.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Morten

is there any source rpm packages for centos 5 ?

best regards

--
  http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xC2626742
  gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key C2626742

  http://urlshort.eu fakessh @
  http://gplus.to/sshfake
  http://gplus.to/sshswilting
  http://gplus.to/john.swilting
  https://lists.fakessh.eu/mailman/
  This list is moderated by me, but all applications will be accepted
  provided they receive a note of presentation