[Dovecot] LDA alias resolution problems..

Mon Feb 27 16:58:34 EET 2012

On 2012-02-27 9:24 AM, Nick Warr <nick at mobilia.it> wrote:
> Il 27/02/2012 12.58, Charles Marcus ha scritto:
>> Upgrade to the most recent 2.0, or better yet, 2.1.1 (be sure to read
>> all of the upgrading docs on the wiki), then try again...

> dovecot --version
> 2.0.9
>
> Same exact problem.
>
> any suggestions?

Update to the *latest* version - for 2.0, that would be 2.0.18, for 2.1,
it is 2.1.1

I'm not necessarily saying this will solve your problems (in fact, in
your case it probably won't), but upgrading to the latest version should
*always* be step #1 before asking for help (at least in my book)...

--

Best regards,

Charles