[Dovecot] Dovecot 2.1 stable packages for Debian?

Tobias Hachmer lists at kokelnet.de
Tue Jun 12 16:49:33 EEST 2012

Am 12.06.2012 15:15, schrieb For at ll:
> I'm looking the same version but for Ubuntu Server 12.04.

I use the packages from
https://launchpad.net/~christian-roessner-net/+archive/ppa in
production.
Also the description of this ppa warns to use these packages only if
you're able to help youself and it's a development ppa.
But I have had no problems yet with these packages.

I think there aren't packages out there someone would provide support
for. So, compile it or use those development/ community packages or wait
until dovecot 2.1 will get into debian/ubuntu stable.

Regards,
Tobias Hachmer