[Dovecot] director map and mysql

Костырев Александр Алексеевич a.kostyrev at serverc.ru
Wed Jun 20 06:40:42 EEST 2012

thanks!

but what mechanisms do I have if I want certain user to be always proxied to certain host, but if that host is down, to redirect him to another?

I planned to setup two dovecot storage servers where
all mailboxes are mirrored between these two servers with dsync replication like described in http://www.dovecot.org/list/dovecot/2012-March/064243.html
but I don't want this user to be redirected to two these servers in round-robin fashion.