[Dovecot] GlusterFS + Dovecot

Костырев Александр Алексеевич a.kostyrev at serverc.ru
Fri Jun 22 05:27:38 EEST 2012

We've considered using gluster for our mail storage a month ago.
I've seen
 index corruption even if mail was delivered by lmtp sequentially
 some split-brains with no clear reason
 with more than 2000 mails in box we had to wait for 40sec to open mailbox through roundcube, so
we've decided to go for dsync replication instead with
common mysql database for user storage and imap/pop3/lmtp proxy.