[Dovecot] dsync error: "Mailboxes don't have unique GUIDs"

Doug Henderson dhenderson at mediatemple.net
Sat Jun 23 06:16:49 EEST 2012

Hey, just a point of clarification.

In at least some of the cases (possibly all, I'll leave that up to Jeff to state) an initial dsync (as documented in Jeff's message) was completed successfully and the problem occurred when we ran a second (using exactly the same cmd) time to catch any changes since the original sync (since the initial sync took many hours).

Doug