[Dovecot] Import from Evolution

Wojciech Puchar wojtek at wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl
Sat Jun 23 13:01:30 EEST 2012

sorry for replying through that links but - as you may see - replying to
Jonathan will not work.

If AT&T have such strange policy then i am just sorry. It sings the
beginning of end of open internet if more companies will start to do this,
and result in few huge corporations handling everything.

Not happy world to live.