[Dovecot] Dovecot Quotas in Version 2

Sun Jun 24 12:24:01 EEST 2012

On 2012-06-23 8:10 PM, Brian Spraker <spraker at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Would appreciate any help with this.  I am not using any of the
> individual configuration files on the conf.d folder - simply the
> dovecot.conf and dovecot-sql.conf file.  Here is a copy of those.

Please don't just copy/paste from your configs, always provide doveconf
-n output.

This will prove that you are using the config that you *think* you are
using (one problem with debian derivatives is that they often use chroot
by default which can cause problems). So, if you have something in one
of those other individual conf files in conf.d causing the problem,
you'll see it in the doveconf -n output.

Then, when providing logs, try not to censor them too much... often the
real problem can be evident one or more lines above or below the line
that you *think* is the most relevant...

--

Best regards,

Charles