[Dovecot] Vacation stopped working

Jacek Osiecki joshua at hybrid.pl
Mon Jun 4 14:44:11 EEST 2012

Hi,

I'm sure that it WAS working, but I can't guarantee...

On a system with dovecot 2.0.16 and dovecot-pigeonhole-2.0_0.2.5.
Today a user reported that vacation autoreponse did not work for him.
As I have checked the dovecot logs, I see such a message:

Jun 04 13:39:51 lmtp(9986, user at xxx.com): Info:
ZumtCleezE8CJwAAA1GDYg: sieve:
msgid=<alpine.LNX.2.00.1206041336520.11397 at pingwin.sc>: discarding
vacation response for implicitly delivered message; no known (envelope)
recipient address found in message headers
(recipient=<user at xxx.com>, and additional `:addresses' are
specified)

Any idea what actually went wrong? I was browsing for this error message,
but found only dovecot sources :(

Greetings,
--
Jacek Osiecki joshua at ceti.pl GG:3828944
I don't want something I need. I want something I want.