[Dovecot] finding messages deleted before timespec

Sven Hartge sven at svenhartge.de
Mon Sep 3 14:31:18 EEST 2012

Hi!

I've been pondering about doveadm-search-query(7) and trying to
formulate a search query for some time now and it seems there is no way
to search for messages, which have been marked DELETED before a certain
time.

I want to use this to expunge all DELETED messages which have been in
that state for 24h or longer.

For example a cronjob runs at midnight to expunge those messages but a
user deletes one just 10 minutes before that, this message should not be
deleted until the day after.

This is my first time diving deeper into IMAP search queries so I have
the nagging feeling I am missing something important here.

Grüße,
Sven.

--
Sigmentation fault. Core dumped.