[Dovecot] Possible managesieve bug.

Pedro R. Benito da Rocha pedro at ubu.es
Wed Dec 4 09:47:13 EET 2013

Hello,

Permissions are:

  * /correo: 0777 (rwxrwxrwx)
  * /correo/ubu.es: 0770 (rwxrwx---)
  * /correo/ubu.es/xxxx at ubu.es: 0777 (rwxrwxrwx)

All users belong to the same group.

If I change /correo/ubu.es permissions to 0777 (rwxrwxrwx) it works again.

I have checked old server config again an I realize that it is using
another group for mail access, so is a permissions issue.

But if If change permissions to 0777 on user's directory and files an
error occurs. If I change to 0770 it works fine.

Thank you for the tip, I was blocked :)

     Pedro