[Dovecot] Dovecot+LDAP lda problem

Zeljko Culek zeljko.culek at nth.ch
Tue Dec 10 11:00:05 EET 2013

I'll try to simplify to be more understandable:

I have a mailing group (or list if you prefer) e.g. developers at nth.ch.
This group has many recipients, defined with LDAP attribute
maiForwardingAddress for developers at nth.ch. Those recipients can be both
internal (nth.ch) and external (any other domain - gmail, yahoo, etc.).
So, when mail is sent to developers at nth.ch, it is delivered to all of
the recipients in mailForwardingAddress, but also to developers at nth.ch
mailbox; with qmail, that mailbox didn't even exist, i.e. mail was
delivered only to mailForwardingAddress recipients, and no
developers at nth.ch mailbox was created or deliverd a message.

So, that's what I want to achieve - mail to be delivered only to
mailForwardingAddress recipient mailboxes. So, deliveryMode=nolocal with
qmail meant - don't deliver mail to mail=something, only deliver to
mailForwardingAddress=something.

Zeljko Culek
IT Department
Samurai Digital d.o.o.

NTH Group
Office Osijek
Ivana Gundulica 5
31000 Osijek, Croatia
Mobile company: 00385 99 262 2661 [VPN 214]
Skype: nthuser128
Email: zeljko.culek at nth.ch
www.nth.ch