[Dovecot] mail-filter always results in corrupted indexes

martijn.list martijn.list at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 15:05:44 EET 2013

On 12/14/2013 04:21 PM, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> On 14.12.2013, at 17.19, martijn.list <martijn.list at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I'm experimenting with the mail-filter plugin but whenever I add
>> anything to a message, it always results in an corrupted cache:
>
> You can't currently change the message with mail-filter plugin. That would require some additional changes to it.

Would be nice if the email could be changed. Right now you need to be
absolutely certain that the email is not changed in any way. even
accidentally changing CR/LF to LF results in cache corruption.

To support modifying the email, does it require changes to the plugin or
to Dovecot core?

Kind regards,

Martijn Brinkers