[Dovecot] Postfix + Dovecot & mail-stack-delivery Outlook Problem

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Mon Dec 16 18:47:17 EET 2013

Am 16.12.2013 17:32, schrieb Sami Mäntysaari:
>> Just FYI: I'm using Ubuntu and I wish NOT to build it from source so
>> unless it's in the Ubuntu's Package Repos then I'm not going to upgrade.
> Also I'm using Postifx + Dovecot integration called:
> mail-stack-delivery. I have no clue why there are no ports or
> auth_mechanism mayb 'cuz Dovecot does NOT know where to look for the
> configs?

ask the "mail-stack-delivery" integrators how they did the config
while ask yourself if you may have changed things at the wrong place

you are here on the *upstream* list

i use a SINGLE config file and already posted you
yesterday the needed value, working this way on
any local/development/production server i maintain

[root at rh:~]$ cat /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf | grep mech
auth_mechanisms = CRAM-MD5 DIGEST-MD5 APOP LOGIN PLAIN SCRAM-SHA-1