[Dovecot] Basic clustered filesystem advice

List list at airstreamcomm.net
Wed Sep 18 21:35:04 EEST 2013

On 9/18/13 11:20 AM, Tim Groeneveld wrote:

> [...]
Tim, I too have had this dream but it feels very much like people just
don't care about Geo-distributed messaging at scale.  Since Dovecot now
supports storing messages in s3 compatible storage (using obox) I was
thinking about extending an object storage app I developed using node.js
on top of Cassandra to implement the s3 API and see if that could breath
some life into this concept.  When time permits I suppose.