X-sieve-redirected-from

Bob Miller bob at computerisms.ca
Sun Oct 5 02:59:56 UTC 2014

Jiri,

Reading my message over I see it was the end of a long day at the end of
a long week, thank you for interpreting and replying,

> > The mail is forwarded, but no vacation response is sent, and the mail is
> > not forwarded. I find the lda error like this:

The mail is forwarded.  No "not forwarding" going on.  the vacation
response is not sent.  Hopefully that is more clear.

> >   _discarding_vacation_response_for_implicitly_delivered_message;
> > _no_known_(envelope)_recipient_address_found_in_message_headers_
> > (recipient=<bob.miller at primelian.ctfn.ca>,_and_no_additional_
> > `:addresses'_are_specified)
>
> Does the message have To: and From: headers? I recall getting the same
> (or similar) output when those headers were missing during my testing.
> Adding them fixed the issue.

The problem turned out to be my defaultdelivery file in qmail;
dovecot-lda was missing the -a argument for the recipient...

--
Computerisms
Bob Miller