v2.2.20 release candidate released

James lista at xdrv.co.uk
Fri Dec 4 09:41:53 UTC 2015

On 03/12/2015 13:51, Timo Sirainen wrote:

> http://dovecot.org/releases/2.2/rc/dovecot-2.2.20.rc1.tar.gz

I see a clash with the pigeonhole 0.4.9 preventing compilation of
pigeonhole.

"sieve-settings.c", line 14: identifier redeclared: t_str_trim
	current : static function(pointer to const char) returning pointer to
const char
	previous: function(pointer to const char, pointer to const char)
returning pointer to const char : "/.../dovecot/strfuncs.h", line 60

pigeonhole src/lib-sieve/sieve-settings.c line 13 says:
// FIXME: add to dovecot

Looks like it's added to dovecot but not removed from pigeonhole.

Otherwise it is working for me, I am using 2.2.20.rc1 on a lightly
loaded Solaris 10 system.