Dovecot 2.2.20 autoexpunge

Dominik Breu dominik at dominikbreu.de
Tue Dec 22 14:49:18 UTC 2015

Hi Robert,

the autoexpunge feature only removes mails wich have the  \Delete Flag
so no deletion of mails wich doesn't have this Flag(see
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4315#section-2.1 or
http://wiki2.dovecot.org/Tools/Doveadm/Expunge)

you could run a cron job with a doveadm move comando to move the mail to
an othe mailbox (see http://wiki2.dovecot.org/Tools/Doveadm/Move)

greetings
dominik