Dovecot 2.2.20 autoexpunge

Robert Blayzor rblayzor.bulk at inoc.net
Tue Dec 22 20:23:29 UTC 2015

On Dec 22, 2015, at 2:56 PM, Teemu Huovila <teemu.huovila at dovecot.fi> wrote:

> The autoexpunge feature does not check the \Deleted flag.
>
> Are any errors logged in "doveadm log errors"? Could you post your complete output of doveconf -n please.

That’s what I thought. If I run expunge from doveadm manually, it will work as expected. I just never seem to get autoexpunge to fire.

Looking in the logs, I see no errors:

Below is the config…

--
Robert
inoc.net!rblayzor

# 2.2.21 (5345f22): /usr/local/etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf
# Pigeonhole version 0.4.9 (357ac0a0e68b+)
# OS: FreeBSD 10.2-RELEASE-p8 amd64
doveconf: Warning: Dovecot was last started using /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf, but this config is /usr/local/etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf
auth_mechanisms = plain login
disable_plaintext_auth = no
lda_mailbox_autocreate = yes
lda_mailbox_autosubscribe = yes
mail_location = maildir:~/Maildir
mail_plugins = zlib
mail_temp_dir = /var/tmp
mailbox_list_index = yes
managesieve_sieve_capability = fileinto reject envelope encoded-character vacation subaddress comparator-i;ascii-numeric relational regex imap4flags copy include variables body environment mailbox date index ihave duplicate
namespace inbox {
  inbox = yes
  location =
  mailbox Archive {
    auto = subscribe
    special_use = \Archive
  }
  mailbox Drafts {
    auto = subscribe
    special_use = \Drafts
  }
  mailbox Junk {
    auto = subscribe
    autoexpunge = 30 days
    special_use = \Junk
  }
  mailbox Sent {
    auto = subscribe
    special_use = \Sent
  }
  mailbox Trash {
    auto = subscribe
    autoexpunge = 2 weeks
    special_use = \Trash
  }
  prefix =
}
passdb {
  driver = pam
}
plugin {
  sieve = ~/.dovecot.sieve
  sieve_default = /etc/dovecot/sieve/default.sieve
  sieve_dir = ~/.sieve.d
  sieve_extensions = -enotify
  sieve_global_dir = /etc/dovecot/sieve/global/
  zlib_save = xz
  zlib_save_level = 6
}
protocols = imap pop3 lmtp sieve
service auth {
  unix_listener auth-client {
    mode = 0660
    user = mailnull
  }
}
service lmtp {
  unix_listener lmtp {
    mode = 0666
  }
}
service managesieve-login {
  inet_listener sieve {
    port = 4190
  }
  service_count = 1
}
service managesieve {
  process_limit = 100
}
ssl_cipher_list = ALL:-SSLv3:!ADH:RC4+RSA:+HIGH:+MEDIUM:-LOW:-SSLv2:-EXP
ssl_protocols = !SSLv2 !SSLv3
userdb {
  driver = passwd
}
protocol lmtp {
  auth_username_format = %Ln
  mail_plugins = zlib sieve
}
protocol lda {
  mail_plugins = zlib sieve
}
protocol imap {
  mail_max_userip_connections = 10
  mail_plugins = zlib
}
protocol pop3 {
  mail_max_userip_connections = 2
  mail_plugins = zlib
}
protocol sieve {
  mail_max_userip_connections = 3
  managesieve_implementation_string = Dovecot
  managesieve_max_line_length = 65536
}